O-Fu (the album Before the album)


Tuesday, February 12, 2008


O-Fu (the album Before the album)

O-Fu (the album Before the album)




Artist: Wine

Album: O-Fu (the album Before the album)

Year: 2007

Tracks: 22

Genre: rap

1 O-Fu intro
2 O-Point A Hater out
3 O-Stop Hatin
4 O-Hooker Hooker
5 O-Down Hear
6 O-Pop My Trunk remix featuring Twista Mike Jones and Vizilla
7 O-I'm A Get
8 O-Time 2 Eat
9 O-Money 2 Be Made
10 O-My Rims Come Pass My Waste
11 O-Man Hold Up
12 O-Hey
13 O-Put Yo Money Where Yo Mouth is featuring Lady T
14 O-Got Money
15 O-Boom Boom featuring Romain and Lil Boosie
16 O-Commercial Break
17 O-Ice White featuring Pop
18 O-Let Me Hit that
19 O-All I Have featuring Bo Kain
20 O-Game Change
21 O-Wine-O
22 O-Come Back 2 Me

Download O-Fu (the album Before the album) mp3 : O-Fu (the album Before the album)



Related:
Inde Sessions volume 1
Fallen Angel
Gori, gori iasno

0 comments: